Applies to Admin
As a workshop administrator, you must create all your employees account. Admin need to key in the details and set a temporary password for employees account in order for them to login. After login, the employees can change the temporary password to their own password.
1. From the navigation menu, go to CONFIG and click on Employee
2. You are now on Employee Page. This page will display a list of employee’s details that contain employee name, position, email and employee number.
There are two tabs of employees which is Active and Inactive.
3. You can change employee status to active and inactive.
Adding New Employee
To add new employee, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on New Employee button in the top right corner of the page.
2. Fill in the required employee information such as name, email address, set a temporary password, national ID, employee number, position and employee status.
3. Then, click Submit button or click Save & Continue button to continue adding new employee. There are cancel button if you want to cancel to add employee.
Update Employee Information
To update existing employee, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Edit button in the ACTION column
2. Hover over the information you would like to edit. Enter data into the fields listed or edit existing information.
3. When you are finished editing, click Submit button or click Save & Continue button to continue adding new employee. There are cancel button if you do not wish to save your changes.