Applies to Admin
Stock Adjustment is used to modify stock quantity with the valid reasons. Stock adjustment could be required for restock, damaged, stolen, miscounted or data entry errors. As an administrator, you can update the stock quantity.
1. From the navigation menu, go to PART CONTROL and click on Stock Adjustment.
2. You are now on Stock Adjustment Page. This page will display a list of stock adjustment history.
All requests for stock adjustment will be on Submitted tab. Once approved, it will move to Approved tab.
Create New Stock Adjustment
To add a new stock adjustment, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on New Adjustment button in the top right corner of the page.
2. Fill in the required information which is item name, notes and actual stock.
3. Then, click Save button. There are cancel button if you want to cancel to create adjustment.
Approve Stock Adjustment Requests
To approve stock adjustment request, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Show button in the ACTION column.
2. It will display the details of stock adjustment that have been requested. Click on Approve button.
6. A pop up window will appear. Please enter remarks into the field provided and click on Approve button.
7. Once you click approve, the status will change to “Approved” and stock quantity will be updated.